How-To Create a New Account
Log in with your username and password to start bidding. If you don’t have an account, follow these instructions to create one:
- Click on “Create new account” at the top right of the screen.
- Fill out the form called User Account – enter:
- a user name, this can be any word that you’ll use to login and that other users will see when bidding
- your email address – this will not be displayed
- your real name (first and last) – this will not be displayed and only used to identify you when you win a bid
- your child’s name(s) – this will not be displayed
- word verification, enter the letters that you see in the word box
- click “Create new account” button at the bottom of screen
- You’ll see a message stating that your request has been completed: "Your password and further instructions have been sent to your email address."
- Check your email for the link to terms and conditions and how to login and reset your password:
- Click on the one-time link provided in the email (this a long link, so you may have to copy and paste the whole thing into your browser). You will be asked to select a password
- You’ll see a message stating that your changes have been saved: "The changes have been saved."
- If for some reason the long link does not work for you, login and enter the username and password provided in the email, then click on the "Edit" link to change your password.