The following screens explain the Purchase/payment process:
After 9:00pm on Friday (3/18/2011) all the auction winners will receive an email with a link to the Auction item they have won.
(1) Only the winners will see this Banner on the Item page.
(2) The winners need to click on the "Add to cart" button to start their payment process. (Only the winner will see this button)
(1) You will then be directed to this page (with the green banner informing you of your previous action)
--- You can "continue shopping" by going to your other Auctions and adding them to the your cart.
(2) After all the items are in your cart, click on the "Checkout" button.
The Checkout page consists of:
(1) The list of items you are purchasing
(2) The eMail address you've used to register on this site
(3) Additional information needed to make sure the correct person gets the Auction item
(4) You can pay using several different Credit Cards or Paypal
(5) If you wish to leave a comment
(6) Click on "Review order" to continue
(1) List of items in the cart
(2) Your Address
(3) We are using PayPal as our Credit Card processing gateway (you will be able to pay with any credit card)
(4) Click on "Submit order" to continue and complete your payment
The last step... You are now re-directed to PayPal payment processing:
(1) List of items you are purchasing
(2) If you have a "PayPal account", you can pay using PayPal
(3) if you wish to use your Credit Card to pay, click on "Pay with your debit or credit card as PayPal guest" link
After the "PayPal payment process", you will be directed back to the Auction Site.
Once you've finished the process, you will receive:
1. An Invoice (paid) from the Auction site (email)
2. A confirmation email from PayPal
Please retain both for proof of purchase.
PayPal should empty your cart after you are forwarded back to the Auction site. If PayPal does not empty your cart after the payment, please empty it manually (steps 3 & 4 in the second screen). This will only be necessary if you wish to make additional purchases.